Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for anyone not Islamic it has been a day we have lost a lot of ground. Egypt has accepted a draft consitution that excluded any input from anyone that didn't belong to the Muslim Brotherhood. Gaza became recognised by the UN with a non-member status which means that have access to funding and is a step closer toward establishing their own state. Personally I see the Gasa strip as a cancer that will only grow terminal for Israel if not totally removed. As I learn more about Islam the more I learn that there is no tolerance or coexisting possible when dealing with them. I pretty much ignored them until some years ago when the taliban demolished a pair of 800 year old Buddhist statues in Afghanistan. There is a history of coexistence among the various religions living side by side. But with the radicalization of the Islamic religion it is nolonger possible. Of course with obama president of the most powerful nation in the world they have a green light to do whatever suits them. Tough times ahead....

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, for anyone not Islamic it has been a day we have lost a lot of ground. Egypt has accepted a draft consitution that excluded any input from anyone that didn't belong to the Muslim Brotherhood. Gaza became recognised by the UN with a non-member status which means that have access to funding and is a step closer toward establishing their own state. Personally I see the Gasa strip as a cancer that will only grow terminal for Israel if not totally removed. As I learn more about Islam the more I learn that there is no tolerance or coexisting possible when dealing with them. I pretty much ignored them until some years ago when the taliban demolished a pair of 800 year old Buddhist statues in Afghanistan. There is a history of coexistence among the various religions living side by side. But with the radicalization of the Islamic religion it is nolonger possible. Of course with obama president of the most powerful nation in the world they have a green light to do whatever suits them. Tough times ahead....

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts