Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have my 04 RumbleBee and because I dont use it much over our winters, it only has 87000 om the clock.
When I need parts I go straight to Rock Auto where everything is reasonably priced and the delivery to the bottom of the world here in New Zealand can be as quick as a couple of weeks.

But heres my problem. I have a 2013 factory Harley Tri-Glide and there is nowhere here in NZ to get genuine or after market parts for Harley without going through the dealers who charge almost a 100% markup on the factory price.
With the Kiwi dollar worth only 59 cents against the green back its getting near impossible to keep vehicles of choice on the road. With Gas at $USA6-7 a gallon, performance vehicles have become a luxury.

My question is can anybody direct me to a genuine American Harley Davidson parts dealer who i can trust to deliver what I may need?
At the moment I'm looking to replace my front steering damper. There is nowhere I can get it checked to find if it has faults and a new here costs $NZ1200 with a 6 week delivery time.
I am looking at options outside the square.
Any help is appreciated
Thankyou.
Tui

· Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mrs Muffin, life has a habit of interrupting people when they're having fun. The 3 C's paid a visit a couple of years ago, cancer, covid and cash, or a lack of the last one.
Just been in survival mode watching it all pass before me. Still here and still smiling.
I read the Hemi posts every week staying grounded with real conversations about thing which matter.
It's coming on summer here so hope to get out and about, do some driving and riding and catch a fish if the baits good enough.
Been offered silly money for my truck but haven't been that desperate. With gasoline the price of a rich mans dream I'm Just happy to sit in it and go Brmmm Brmmm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts