Hemi Truck Club banner
341 - 346 of 346 Posts

·
Ariel
810 Posts
Same for mine. I gave up posting the spam on here doesn’t help. Just haven’t been getting on as much.

·
Administrator
17,957 Posts
safari with my ad block running is fine but is pretty stripped down like no java type deal running on some sites and cant click extension tabs but runs add free. chrome is now hit or miss with me and i do the open open open thing also and they stop that session im on.

·
Mark G Senior Member
03Ram Stock & 05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,051 Posts
For those of you who are getting the pop-ups I would make sure you do not have some sort of malware running on your device... you definitely need to clean your cash & history then delete / reset advertising ID... I can't say that I understand why you are getting these pop-ups because I do not get any. I am using an Android tablet with Google Chrome the worst offender for advertising pop-ups. I am also running an app called dns66 it filters all your web addresses through a VPN... if you need help with this send me a PM!

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
For those of you who are getting the pop-ups I would make sure you do not have some sort of malware running on your device... you definitely need to clean your cash & history then delete / reset advertising ID... I can't say that I understand why you are getting these pop-ups because I do not get any. I am using an Android tablet with Google Chrome the worst offender for advertising pop-ups. I am also running an app called dns66 it filters all your web addresses through a VPN... if you need help with this send me a PM!
That's the reason you aren't getting any. I use an iPhone, cleared my cache, have the option to disable pop ups turned on, and running Adblocker Pro app on my phone. Still get pop ups. I will say in the past week it hasn't been AS bad as it used to be. Using the mobile version of the site doesn't help either. I also tried downloading the google chrome app and it was still immediate pop ups

·
Mark G Senior Member
03Ram Stock & 05 Ram 5.7 Turbo Charged
2,051 Posts
I will say this I got my daughter's iPhone and logged on to the Forum and the first thing it did was started to give pops and it said welcome iPhone user... Try using the Google browser Chrome and use the incognito tab and see if that helps... I would also look into using one of the free VPN ad blocking services.

341 - 346 of 346 Posts