Hemi Truck Club banner
301 - 320 of 346 Posts

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Forum has been unusable on my phone lately...this is beyond frustrating, clearly reporting ads does absolutely nothing. But apparently nobody cares because it’s been going on for months now...

·
Administrator
268 Posts

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Exactly, the last few days I literally could not access a single thread on here, I got a pop up every single time I tried reloading it. It only pops up on the threads, it doesn’t have pop ups on the subscriptions page. I got about 10 pop ups in a row before I just called it quits. I deleted all my browsing info and still got pop ups. Going immediately back and checking the browsing info there were about 20 different links stored in the info of different sites it was running through for a single pop up

·
Administrator
17,957 Posts
It is getting bad mine is acting up a lot lately also. Why do we all of a sudden have this issue with adds. Two owners ago we had not a single add or issue not one. People get irritated by adds and log off and never come back there has to be a way to get rid of them from the site.

·
Ariel
810 Posts

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
I think the definition of insanity is repeatedly trying the same thing expecting different results...

Oh yeah, it took me 8 try’s to pull this thread up before the pop ups stopped

·
Administrator
17,957 Posts
A new pop up I am getting is a scrolling on screen deal. It’s an add or pop up in the middle of the screen covers the whole thing and you have to scroll past it to see the rest of the forum if you scroll on it it moves up and down. Not sure what that is but will screen shot it next time that happens.

·
Chris
2,118 Posts
Looking at the expanded full web address that I posted, I noticed it includes my iPhone, safari, state and city in the web url.

·
Administrator
17,957 Posts
I have been running ad blocker pro from the App Store on my iPhone with block adds block script and block tracking and it seems to have stopped all my adds so far not a single file one has shown up. The only downside I have noticed so far using it is the like button is disabled for me on safari but not on chrome.

301 - 320 of 346 Posts