Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beerchug: Thanksgiving is just around the corner!! Here are the most popular side dishes by state. What's your favorite thing next to your turkey??

Inline image

:birthday: Birthdays we are celebrating this week:
There aren't any birthdays on the HTC calendar this week.
If it's your birthday/anniversary/special occasion let us know and we'll celebrate with you!

:dance: Congratulations to GodsRodHemi!! Phil is a new grandpa welcominig Justin Scott Grant Charnow into the world on Thursday, November 12, 2020. JJ sure is a cutie!!!

:GoodLuck1: Try your luck at being "Truck of the Month"!! Post a picture and a write up of your ride between the 1st-21st then we vote the 22nd-months end. After the voting the winner will be messaged for email info. The email is for the digital TOTM award. Printing and shipping them was getting pricey and time consuming. The awards will be printable on your end and then you can frame them. Thanks to Keith (charged392) for heading this up!

:type: Chatroom is back!! Join us every Thursday evening at 7:00 CST for chatroom. See what going on with the rest of the HTC'ers. I won't be in chatroom this week because Morris & I will be vacationing in the Florida Keys.....so if you Floridians would order up some really nice weather we would be so appreciative.

:prayersent: PRAYER REQUEST:
If you have a prayer request you would like to share either add it to this thread or PM me.

*HemiSuperbee - Mark - health concerns

*Rancher - Doug general health

*Doc's mother - recent fall resulting in fractured femur & surgery, she is currently in rehab

*boedacres - Steve - health issues including diabetes

*SuperBee - John & his wife - health issues

*Those affected and impacted by the Covid 19 virus both physically and financially!
*Mrs.Studmuffin - please prayer for our church as we have a had major crisis!
* Those in the paths of the many recent hurricanes

Have a great week and be safe!!

Attachments

Reactions: arocketman
1 - 3 of 3 Posts