Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Mothers Day!! Don't forget the special women in your life (they don't have to be your mother.....it takes a village to keep things going)

Funny Mother’s Day Quotes That Just Get It
  1. “Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, hold our breath, and hope we’ve set aside enough money to pay for our kids’ therapy.” — Michelle Pfeiffer
  2. “If I wasn’t at work, I just wanted to stay home and party with my little man… and by ‘party,’ I mean, of course, endless rounds of ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider.’” — Olivia Wilde
  3. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” — Dorothy, The Golden Girls
  4. “My 11yo wrote me an apology for misbehaving in the car that included ‘I love you so much but sometimes forget to care about your existence.’” — @Manda_like_wine
  5. “Motherhood: It takes patience, humor, and a lot of wet towelettes.” — Unknown
  6. “I don’t want to sleep like a baby. I want to sleep like my husband.” — Unknown
  7. “The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.” — Calvin Trillin
  8. “When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out.” — Erma Bombeck
  9. “There’s something really empowering about going, ‘Hell, I can do this! I can do this all!’ That’s the wonderful thing about mothers, you can because you must, and you just do.” — Kate Winslet
  10. “To be honest, I’m just winging it. Life, motherhood, my eye liner. Everything.” — Unknown
  11. “If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says, ‘Keep away from children.’” — Susan Savannah
  12. “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
  13. “Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out.” — Unknown
  14. “Why don’t kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us?” — Alyson Hannigan
  15. “The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.” — Lane Olinghouse
  16. “Over the years, I learned that motherhood is much like an austere religious order, the joining of which obligates one to relinquish all claims to personal possessions.” — Nancy Stahl
  17. “Honey, I’m your mother. It’s my job to strong-arm people into seeing how amazing you are.” — Beverly Goldberg, The Goldbergs
  18. “Silence is golden. Unless you have kids. Then silence is just suspicious.” — Unknown
  19. “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” — Tina Fey
  20. “No one told me I would be coming home in diapers, too.” — Chrissy Teigen

The 2022 HTC Rally is starting to pan out!!!! It looks like Hot Springs, Arkansas, June 13-17, 2022 is going to be the winner. Check out the rally thread "Hemis in Hot Springs" for details and to sign up.
The rally is open to all HTC members and their guests. It is a family friendly event. The rally itself is no charge but each family is responsible for their own expenses: travel, hotel, food, activities, etc.

🎂Happy Birthday to our HTC members celebrating their birthdays this week May 8-157th!!

(y)Welcome to our newest HTC member:
Mason (Warlord) Skeen - the proud owner of a 2004 1500
Great to have everyone on board with our Hemi Family!!

🙏PRAYER REQUEST:
If you have a prayer request please PM me or add it to this thread.

*Doc's mother - on-going health issues
*Rancher & Rancher's Lady (Doug and Mary) - health issues
*boedacres - Steve - health issues including diabetes
*SuperBee - John & his wife - health issues

Have a great week !!!!

Reactions: arocketman

·
John
4,224 Posts
It's a sad day for my family as my mom went to Heaven this morning, she was 93 years old, would have been 94 this June. She is in a better place, young again, with those loved ones who have passed from this life. Cherish you mom especially if she still lives. God bless all mothers today, & every day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts