Discussion Starter #1
change
noun
Definition of change (Entry 2 of 2)
1: the act, process, or result of changing: such as
a: ALTERATIONa change in the weather
b: TRANSFORMATIONa time of vast social changegoing through changes
c: SUBSTITUTIONa change of scenery
d: the passage of the moon from one monthly revolution (see REVOLUTION sense 1a) to anotheralso : the passage of the moon from one phase (see PHASE entry 1 sense 1) to another
e: MENOPAUSE
2a: money in small denominations received in exchange for an equivalent sum in larger denominations
b: money returned when a payment exceeds the amount duea cashier quick at making change
c: coins especially of low denominationsa pocketful of change
d: a negligible additional amountonly six minutes and change left in the game
e: MONEY sense 1cost a large chunk of change
3: a fresh set of clothes
4British : EXCHANGE sense 5a
5: CHANGEUP
6: an order in which a set of bells is struck in change ringing

Due to "change" in our forum that happened this week our birthday calendar and chatroom are no longer available. I'm not much of a computer guru and I don't belong to any other forums so I don't know if this change is good or not.......so far for me not since I don't like change and the two things I was in charge of (birthdays & chatrooom) are no longer available, plus I can't figure things out. But like when the forum "changed" a few years ago we'll muddle through and figure it out.

:) Welcome to our newest HTC members: Fly_202 and Jhoward. Fly_202 recently scored a 2019 Grand Cherokee 5.7. Jhoward is from San Diego and surprised his wife for Valentines Day with a 2009 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 Quad cab. I think he got the real surprise as he is finding out there are lots of ways to mod your Hemi and his wife is beginning to discover them. Welcome to the hemi family!!

🎂Happy birthday to our members celebrating another year this week!!

🤞Try your luck at being "Truck of the Month"!! Post a picture and a write up of your ride between the 1st-21st then we vote the 22nd-months end. After the voting the winner will be messaged for email info. The email is for the digital TOTM award. Printing and shipping them was getting pricey and time consuming. The awards will be printable on your end and then you can frame them. Thanks to Keith (charged392) for heading this up!

🙏PRAYER REQUEST:
If you have a prayer request you would like to share either add it to this thread or PM me.

*HemiSuperbee - Mark - health concerns

*Rancher - Doug general health

*Doc's mother - recent fall resulting in fractured femur & surgery, she is currently in rehab
*boedacres - Steve - health issues including diabetes

*SuperBee - John & his wife - health issues

*Those affected and impacted by the Covid 19 virus both physically and financially!
*Mrs.Studmuffin - please prayer for our church as we have a had major crisis.
*SuperBee - John's wife was in a serious car accident on January 26th. Fortunately, she only suffered bruising and getting banged up. When you see the pictures of the vehicle she was very fortunate!
*Many areas of the country (including where I live) are expected to experience record breaking cold and weather this week. Be safe!!

Happy Valentines Day, be warm and stay safe!!

Reactions: arocketman
1 - 2 of 2 Posts