Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay you guys and gals thanks to life and pursuing a second side business I have been away from HTC for some time. I hope to be back around now that things with family and work have calmed!
I started a second business in photography. With help from a buddy of mine (pro photographer) I have been dedicating lots of learning time to that lately. Not to mention my day job! Anyways miss yall and hope to read tons of threads catching up! For now here is a sample of a shot I took for 9-11.
Yes the flag is on the wrong side, its was promptly returned after the shoot to the correct side that the Gadsden was on.
Have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay you guys and gals thanks to life and pursuing a second side business I have been away from HTC for some time. I hope to be back around now that things with family and work have calmed!
I started a second business in photography. With help from a buddy of mine (pro photographer) I have been dedicating lots of learning time to that lately. Not to mention my day job! Anyways miss yall and hope to read tons of threads catching up! For now here is a sample of a shot I took for 9-11.
Yes the flag is on the wrong side, its was promptly returned after the shoot to the correct side that the Gadsden was on.
Have a great day!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome back buddy!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Everybody! looks like the usual fun n games here!

Have a great weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts