Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well, well, look who's back...LOL. Sorry for the hiatus, been busy with work and bought a house and just life in general. I hope every one is doing good and I hope everyone is staying safe. I just wanted to drop in and say "HI" and unfortunately I was rear ended in my truck back in Aug. '19. Were still in the process of getting those responsible into court. Yes, the truck was damaged and so was I. I have surgery in the morning to fix nerve damage due to the accident in my left elbow. The truck faired a little better than I did. I need to replace the tailgate, bumper, exhaust and have the trans. and rear end looked at. Not to mention the broken tail light(s). The other driver hit me so hard it drove the bed into the back of the cab, making a dent in the passenger side corner of the cab. I will be asking some repair/replacement questions and some other cleaning/detail type stuff as soon as I can get things back to normal after surgery. 'Till then, be safe and be careful.

Rum Runner

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,657 Posts
Welcome back. Good grief man, you went through the ringer there with that hit. Praying things go in your favor.
Yes, life can get in the way at times. Good to have you back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts