Hemi Truck Club banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hope to see pictures posted up daily to see what you folks are up to.
Just wasn't in the cards for Carol and I to join you all this year.
Wishing you all safe travels and as much enjoyment as we've had in the past.
It has been several years now since we saw you both. We do miss you. Hopefully next year. I am really bad to remember to take pictures but I am sure some of us will remember and post.

·
Super Moderator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Continue to be safe!!

We'll be leaving our house about 9:30 and going to meet Doug & Mary at the Arkansas border at noon to complete the trip. See ya tomorrow.

Reactions: arocketman

·
Super Moderator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
We will be leaving soon to head to Hot Springs!! Plan to get there about 2:00.

If you are in the area (and this is mostly to Dan but also anyone else that is nearby and wants to join us):
We are staying at the Baymont Hotel. Arriving today and leaving Friday. We hang out in the lobby or on the grounds a LOT!! Drop by and you'll probably find someone that can tell you what our daily plans are.

MONDAY: Monday is the Welcome Dinner beginning at 5:00 at The Home Plate resturant. Please feel free to join us!!
Other than that we don't have anything scheduled but will start deciding tonight when and what we want to do. You are welcome to join any of the festivities.
For the most part after supper in the evenings we just hang at the hotel and visit.

My cell number is: 903-821-3501.

Can't wait to see everyone!!
Kima

·
Administrator
18,122 Posts
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Well this photo confirms that a flea market on a Tuesday evening is a bad idea to have. There was 4 vendors and not much there. The gang gathered together to decide on a dinner location.

·
Super Moderator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Honey, we're home!! Had a great time with everyone. I took a grand total of two pictures......and don't have a clue how to post them so hopefully someone will post some more.

It was decided: WE'RE ALL GETTING OLD AND DO NOT HANDLE THE HEAT WELL so next year we will be looking at spring or fall and somewhere MUCH cooler.

• Love

·
Super Moderator
10,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Dan, missed getting to meet you and your wife at Home Plate. Hope all is going okay on your end.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts