Hemi Truck Club banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

· Administrator
18,176 Posts
I may have to change plans and skip this year not 100% yet. Apparently our entire heard cows and goats are due that week. So roughly 10-20 babies while I’m gone would be a disaster. Not sure on time lines as of yet but now I am up in the air! Sucks because I deff need a break!

· Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm working on our phone list. Most folks I have the updated numbers for but please let me know if these are the correct numbers for you (I've only put the last four numbers):
David (warlord) 2608
Karen (warlord) 7388
Ken (HemiBama) 2266
Duane (3rdstrike) 2545

Thanks!! I'm ready to see the gang again~!!!

· Registered
328 Posts
I got our luggage out last night so I can get ready and start making my list. I can't hardly wait. Don't forget to bring a light jacket or hoodie because the temps are in the 60's & 70's in the evenings. Currently it is 72 but the forecast shows next week it will jump to 90's during the day and 70's at night. So far no rain in the forecast next week. I called the restaurant and verified that the reservation is still good on Monday.

· Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Booklets are made, suitcase is in the house, and one case of water purchased........I still have a ton of stuff to do...... :eek:

41 - 60 of 87 Posts