Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time coming but we are having our HTC Rally this year!!

The rally is in Hot Springs, Arkansas
June 13-17, 2022

The rally is open to all HTC Members and their guests. It is a family friendly event filled with fun, food, and fellowship!!
Hope to see you there! Let us know your questions, suggestions, and if you are attending.

Thanks to Michelle for negotiating the hotel prices and getting things started.

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To book your room at Baymont Hot Springs, AR, call 501-520-5522. Please let them know that you are with the "Hemi Truck Club". I just booked mine with no problem. They have enough King and Queen rooms available. Your confirmations should show Queen at $129 plus tax or King at $139 plus tax. I booked my room for 6/12/22 (Sunday check-in) to 6/18/22 (Saturday check-out). The Queen rooms have 2 Queen beds in them. King rooms are single bed.

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE AND RESERVATIONS ARE MADE:
1) gomngo - Jerry & Michelle - Sunday- Saturday
2) charged 392 - Keith, Becca, Blake, & Annabelle
3) Studmuffins - Morris & Kima - Sunday-Friday
4) warlord - Dave & Karen
5) "Rancher" - Doug & Mary
6) HemiBama - Ken & Linda

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please PM me your contact information: name, hemi name & cell number. I'll be compiling the usual list/booklet and Welcome Bags.
Doc has door prizes on the way to my house.
Michelle is working on the Welcome Dinner.
Let us know what else you are interested in.

Reactions: arocketman

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
This is a "think about it" for us. No Hemi anymore, so there'll be a Ford in the area o_O. Kate's thinking 'bout another trip to Colorado. She's already going to miss Naomi's first birthday in April, so she's gettin' the grand-rugrat itch for mid-summer.

Sarah is speaking at a conference in London the day before Naomi's birthday, so she's missing her own daughter's birthday, too.

·
Registered
443 Posts
This is a "think about it" for us. No Hemi anymore, so there'll be a Ford in the area o_O. Kate's thinking 'bout another trip to Colorado. She's already going to miss Naomi's first birthday in April, so she's gettin' the grand-rugrat itch for mid-summer.

Sarah is speaking at a conference in London the day before Naomi's birthday, so she's missing her own daughter's birthday, too.
It would be great if you could make it. I won't judge if you bring your Ford because we were Ford only for a very long time until Jerry bought his Daytona in 2005. I actually been considering when my Charger gets older and not dependable anymore that I may get a new Ford Bronco.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please PM me your contact information: name, hemi name & cell number. I'll be compiling the usual list/booklet and Welcome Bags.
Doc has door prizes on the way to my house.
Michelle is working on the Welcome Dinner.
Let us know what else you are interested in.
I must be missing some information. Where is the rally taking place in Hot Springs? I live here so no hotels for me.
Contact: Dan Drennon, Hemi Name: Dallas, Cell - 501-463-2948

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dan, the Rally is in Hot Springs. We tend to have a loose agenda. We will have a Welcome Dinner on Monday. Michelle is working on finding a place (if you have any suggestions or recommendations of where to or NOT to have it she would very much appreciate it). Also, if you have any suggestions for activities for us to do we would appreciate it.

During the day we usually do different touristy things, have dinner together somewhere and in the evening hang out at the hotel and visit. We bring dominoes & card games, some folks have brought their guitars and entertained us. It tends to be a good wholesome family vacation. Again, we will welcome any suggestions you have as a local.

I'll compile a list of everyone's contact info and any scheduled activities we have and you can pick up your Welcome Bag at the hotel and meet us.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I must be missing some information. Where is the rally taking place in Hot Springs? I live here so no hotels for me.
Contact: Dan Drennon, Hemi Name: Dallas, Cell - 501-463-2948
Hi Dan,
I noticed that there are several restaurants that are closed in Hot Springs, AR on Monday evenings. I have compiled a list of 21 that have space for a group setting and open on Monday (attached). Do you have any recommendations since you are local?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Yeow! Since Kate's reunion is the 8th, we figured we'd just make a week of it. I have more than enough time built up. So we figured we'd stop in Charleston for July 4th. A room in a hotel with a view of the harbor and hopefully the fireworks show is $400/night! Now we're looking at ten hotels, 100+ gallons of gas, meals. Arrggghhhh! Thanks, Brandon. Hope the folks who voted for this " resident" got their money's worth.

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Michelle,
I looked at the restaurant list (even though my name isn't Dan). Morris & his gang really like The Home Plate and then there is a Mexican place they rave about but no one knows the name of it only "that it's in that strip mall". They are going to call the lady the rent the condo from in the morning and ask her.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Michelle,
I looked at the restaurant list (even though my name isn't Dan). Morris & his gang really like The Home Plate and then there is a Mexican place they rave about but no one knows the name of it only "that it's in that strip mall". They are going to call the lady the rent the condo from in the morning and ask her.
Their website pictures looked yummy. The reviews were good. It helps that Morris has eaten there too. It says they have home-baked pies too. The menu had several options and reasonable. I forgot to add "The" on the name in my list #18. Oops!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
10,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay, I'm old enough and been married long enough to know not to just take a note from your husband with info he just got over the phone from his friend, Mike, and post it on a website without checking it out first......

The name of the restaurant is "El Padrino". The phone number is correct but it is in Hot Springs Villages that is right outside of Hot Springs.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts