Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Black

Votes: 2 22.2%
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Do we want to rally this year?
Jerry and I will not be able to go this year. I lost my job in August 2020 and just got a new job 3 weeks ago. I will not have vacation time until 2022. I am tired of not being able to travel anywhere. You all should try to have a rally this year just to have a little normalcy.

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I'm open to the rally!!

Michelle, sorry about your job, congrats, on the new one, sure will miss you if we do the rally.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Can we do this, this year?2021
I live in Fort Worth. Was it going to be near the Stockyards?

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Can we do this, this year?2021
I live in Fort Worth. Was it going to be near the Stockyards?
The hotel I had selected last year was about 10 minutes from the stockyards. I think it was Comfort Suites but here I sit at the desk and can't find my notes from the proposal. My husband can I attest that I NEVER throw anything away so they will turn up and I'll let you know for sure. Just waiting for others to chime in as to whether to get things going again.

Reactions: arocketman

·
Administrator
17,853 Posts
Texas is running at full speed again so I don’t see why we could not do it just need a head count for interest now!

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
What dates do we want?

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Bump

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
It's still on the table but not looking good due to lack of response of folks being able to attend.

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,691 Posts
It's still on the table but not looking good due to lack of response of folks being able to attend.
Seeing that as well. We are tied up with work here for the next while anyway. Would love to join up with everyone again.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts