Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Black

Votes: 2 22.2%
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Becca, we didn't vote on shirt color because Morris said any of those sounded good to him. Thanks for taking on that task!!!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
On the home page has anyone given any thought to having the 2year old banner advertising the rally in Bowling Green(2018) removed and put the Fort Worth Rally in its place? Just wondering...for a friend.

·
Administrator
17,830 Posts
Yes I have asked about that and never got a response from anyone about letting me into it to change it.

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What Keith said...… :ermm:

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It's been a little difficult to look at things for us to do and get dates/times that things are open.....well, 'cause they're not open right now.....

With that said, I'm still planning to move forward when I'm able. Are there folks still interested and planning to attend the rally? I know it's still a bit early to decide anything officially.

At this time we still plan on being there but we live close and since I work in a hospital I haven't missed any work or a paycheck.

·
Administrator
17,830 Posts
I still plan on going as long as we are not locked down for whatever reason. I would still plan it all out if it doesn’t work out well then we will just use this year next year all info will be close to same

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sounds like a plan. I had planned to go to Fort Worth April 6th or 7th....I still will if anything is open yet for me to check out.....or even get lunch while I'm there......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
I still plan on going as long as we are not locked down for whatever reason. I would still plan it all out if it doesn’t work out well then we will just use this year next year all info will be close to same
-----------------------------------------------------------

DITTO - Sounds like a plan :thumb:

The 2020 Summer Olympics will be in 2021 and we're better than they are so why not do the HTC National Rally too :D :dance:

:coolsmiley:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Is anyone interested in a tour of Texas Motor Speedways? This is something I need to start working on and get arranged pretty soon.

Tours for Texas Motor Speedway

This is what Patty said:
Hello Kima,
I have several tours booked the June 14th – 19th it would depend on the time of day you would like to take the tour.. How many people would be on the tour?
Thanks Patty
Only if I can drive on the track, and that would ensure that I would make the rally. Of course I wouldn't bring my Ram, I'd be driving my stroked and boosted Shaker; all 800 rwhp of it... :D

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Only if I can drive on the track, and that would ensure that I would make the rally. Of course I wouldn't bring my Ram, I'd be driving my stroked and boosted Shaker; all 800 rwhp of it... :D
I'm going to check into that. Several years ago a bunch of the HTC guys went to a special event they had, fund raiser kind of thing, where they could drive whatever they wanted on the track and have their pictures taken. Was only like $20 or something very reasonable like that. One of our old members had Morris' "winner circle" picture enlarged and mounted. Still hangs on our wall to this day.

Just went and looked on the pictures. It was "Laps for Charilty" in 2005. They all loved it and had a great time.

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well....so I haven't really been able to do anything on this rally....but I haven't given up hope on my end. With that said, any other thoughts?? Carry on?? Hey, I'll still be there?? Cancel?? Postpone???

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think it will work out this year. Vacation time for those not working probably will be lost this year due to everything shutting down.

·
Administrator
17,830 Posts
Yeah they made me use my vacation hours to pay me so now I’m down to a week that I need at the end of the year.

I would say let’s keep it the same and lush it to next year. This also give a decent amount of time to do some real planning

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Okay - it's with great sadness we are officially cancelling this year's HTC rally. :cry2:

On the bright side -- we don't have to do that whole month long "I don't know where do you want to go" thing to decide for next year. However, I do recommend the first part of January we go ahead and set our dates so folks can plan and get the hotel deals, etc. Maybe we can do a long weekend somewhere in the fall.

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
I agree

21 - 40 of 54 Posts