Hemi Truck Club banner
321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Dang Greg. Red truck is your baby. That really stinks.
But its good to hear your improving.

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
I'm doing my physical therapy on my own now using TENS to stimulate the muscles and plain old grunt to build muscle. I can stand up from sitting in a chair. This is a huge improvement. Still using a cane to walk, but there was a time I wasn't sure I would ever walk again. As for red I'm asking about half of what I got in it. I'll take 25k for it. Anyone knowing anything about red knows its a steal.. my PM isn't working so call me if interested..

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
I really would like someone who has the ability to show it off and enjoy it's incredible performance to buy it. Unfortunately I nolonger have the necessary energy needed to enjoy her...

·
Stu
21,241 Posts
If I only had that money. :( It would be sitting in my garage now.
Just paid off my house with the saved up Covid/Home Depot bucks.:)
It will take a while to build up those funds again. :(
Red would be popular at a Big Daddy Don Garlits car/truck show. And surprise a few people at the Modern Hemi Shootout.(y)(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
9,586 Posts
YEP Greg, I think PT stands for "Physical Torture". This morning I thought the therapist was trying to break off half of my leg. I was sitting in a chair with my heel resting on another chair about 30/36 inches away. Then he proceeded to press down on my knee and holding down for about 15 seconds. Repeated this 10 times. Excuse my French but that hurt like hell. I have to continue this for another 3 months. Just remember you aren't going thru this alone. Anytime you want to compare your progress, feel free to contact me. we will survive

321 - 328 of 328 Posts