Hemi Truck Club banner
321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Dang Greg. Red truck is your baby. That really stinks.
But its good to hear your improving.

Reactions: SUPER BEE

·
Greg
20,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
I'm doing my physical therapy on my own now using TENS to stimulate the muscles and plain old grunt to build muscle. I can stand up from sitting in a chair. This is a huge improvement. Still using a cane to walk, but there was a time I wasn't sure I would ever walk again. As for red I'm asking about half of what I got in it. I'll take 25k for it. Anyone knowing anything about red knows its a steal.. my PM isn't working so call me if interested..

·
Greg
20,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
I really would like someone who has the ability to show it off and enjoy it's incredible performance to buy it. Unfortunately I nolonger have the necessary energy needed to enjoy her...

·
Stu
21,385 Posts
If I only had that money. :( It would be sitting in my garage now.
Just paid off my house with the saved up Covid/Home Depot bucks.:)
It will take a while to build up those funds again. :(
Red would be popular at a Big Daddy Don Garlits car/truck show. And surprise a few people at the Modern Hemi Shootout.(y)(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
9,599 Posts
YEP Greg, I think PT stands for "Physical Torture". This morning I thought the therapist was trying to break off half of my leg. I was sitting in a chair with my heel resting on another chair about 30/36 inches away. Then he proceeded to press down on my knee and holding down for about 15 seconds. Repeated this 10 times. Excuse my French but that hurt like hell. I have to continue this for another 3 months. Just remember you aren't going thru this alone. Anytime you want to compare your progress, feel free to contact me. we will survive

·
Greg
20,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
Hey guys I'm doing pretty good compared to where I started. Had a set back and had to start over building strength. Have a bit of floppy foot, but can get around pretty good without my stick. It's not likely I'll make a full recovery, but overall things will improve in time.. Met Keith and his wife Saturday. Would enjoy spending acouple days talking trucks with him but he needed to get back on the road. His truck is going to be very cool.. Thanks to all for thinking about me..

321 - 331 of 331 Posts