·
James
1,498 Posts
:AdminPower::hide::D

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
R/T - What do you mean, "kicked off of the site?"

Does the site "log you out" or does it send you back "one page in your browser's history?" Description please.

I have learned in the past Firefox browser is real touchy with HTC pages and the browser's cookies should be turned "ON" (no matter which browser you are using).

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
It sends me back where I have log to HTC in all over
R/T - Sounds somewhat like the problem I had here > http://www.hemitruckclub.com/forums/f184/please-longer-than-five-minutes-13733.html

Personally, I don't like when someone is "sniffing my cookies" (spying) off my browser, so I simply turned them off. Of course, this relatively new forum software and the need to stay logged-in changed all that from the old forum software. Turning cookies on and starting the browser over resolved all my issues.

or

If cookies are turned on and it is still going thru the same issues, you could try deleting the cache and the existing cookies (CAUTION: be sure you don't delete your passwords, or anything other than cache and cookies). The idea is to clean any little issue(s), that you may had pick-up, during your session time.

or

You could download an add-on or app, such as "Quick Note", type out your reply, log-in, copy from app, paste to post. It really isn't that big of a hassle as you might be thinking.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,712 Posts
When you log in, check the "remember me" box before logging in.
Cured that issue for me. :thumb::thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts