Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May have a chance to by some Herman LT's, mopar gaskets, stage 8 bolts, and o2 extentions for 400 bucks. Everything is brand new. Sound like a good deal to me. What do yall think?

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that's what I thought. I just hope they don't sell before I get the cash.

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I pulled the trigger on the deal. Headers should be here tomorrow. Still have to order the y pipe and I may or may not order cats. I haven't decided.

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm hoping this will get me to crack the 14sec mark. Next will be a 2800 stall.

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn those rc must be a lot lighter. Lol I bet that trucks gonna move with the new cam.

·
Slow Memeber
5,510 Posts
I've seen people w/ qc on other forums w/ similar mods be faster than me but ive seen a couple qc at the track w/ close to same mods run anywhere from 15.5-16.2 so really makes me wonder. Sure hope I can crack into the 13s an 8s with the cam. May even go to track trim. 4300lbs isn't bad lol

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There was a pretty noticeable dif when I had the MF y pipe installed. But I also switched from flowmaster to MF muffler too. What cam are you getting?

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally took a pic of the headers. They are sprayed with high-temp header paint. I bought the headman or-y pipe so everything should bolt together. I'm waiting til march to install them. Figured id wait til my inspection was due so I would have atleast a year to get it to pass inspection. All I need to get is a couple 3" band clamps

·
David
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm hoping they'll get me into the 14's. Damn this heavy ass truck

·
Registered
316 Posts
those looks awesome, I can't wait until someone comes up with a nicely priced set of long tubes for the 4th gens. I love the shorties as they helped me barely crack the 14's (14.8) but I would really like a set of long tubes to go along with some forced induction
That set up looks great david, make sure to take a nice video after the install

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Looks good brother!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts