Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this week I posted the increase in gas prices. Of course things are "relative" and when one go up so does the rest. No surprise here!

-----------------------

This week, we read the economic tealeaves to see what will be more expensive in the year 2012. Some increases seem almost customary, like ever-rising gas prices, while others, like a potential 25% hike on tap water, are more surprising.

Read More

-----------------------

In my camp, some of these thing won't matter (Mobile Device Data Plans for one). The rest and especially food, I am keeping a close eye on.

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Earlier this week I posted the increase in gas prices. Of course things are "relative" and when one go up so does the rest. No surprise here!

-----------------------

This week, we read the economic tealeaves to see what will be more expensive in the year 2012. Some increases seem almost customary, like ever-rising gas prices, while others, like a potential 25% hike on tap water, are more surprising.

Read More

-----------------------

In my camp, some of these thing won't matter (Mobile Device Data Plans for one). The rest and especially food, I am keeping a close eye on.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
That's one of the most inaccurate sites out there, don't put all your trust in it because its full of proven misinformation

1 - 5 of 5 Posts