Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Well it is starting to get cold up in northern
Canada and its going to get a heck of a lot colder soon. Do any of you electrical guys know of a way to get the seat heaters to come on when the remote starter is used. Even if the heaters would stay on after the truck is shut off and then restarted. The way they work now is once the tuck is shut off the heaters go off until they are turned on again. Those leather seats are darn cold and at -35 they take a while to heat up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys,
Well it is starting to get cold up in northern
Canada and its going to get a heck of a lot colder soon. Do any of you electrical guys know of a way to get the seat heaters to come on when the remote starter is used. Even if the heaters would stay on after the truck is shut off and then restarted. The way they work now is once the tuck is shut off the heaters go off until they are turned on again. Those leather seats are darn cold and at -35 they take a while to heat up.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Perhaps as simple as changing a command in the computer? IDK but ask the dealer...

Great question

HemiFun05
"Doc"

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
i just leave my heater on max when i get out of the truck in the evening, when i start it in the morning it comes on full pelt.....wish i had heated seats tho

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
not sure about the heated seats but I have no problem with leaving the heater or ac on when I turn off the truck.
As soon as I hit the remote start they fire up.

Being able to do that is very nice. Getting into a really hot or really cold truck kind of sucks.

almost forgot. my remote start is the mopar kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts