Hemi Truck Club banner

Haley Automotive Center, Farmville VA

Negative 
2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
These folks are lying cheating dirtbags. The techs were more intersted in test driving then actually getting anything done. Seriously incompetent. I have been jerked around by both the service department and the parts department. Actually overheard the service and parts managers working a lie to explain to a customer why her car wasn't ready. Twice told me parts I had ordered were ready for pickup and when I got there couldn't find them. Sales tried to screw a friend of mine on a new sales by devaluing his trade-in. This actually worked for me as my friend really wanted the new truck and offered me the truck at the price they oftered him and I bought it. I have found I can do a counter order from these jerks and place a order with Henson's and get the parts faster from Henson's.

#2 ·
These folks are lying cheating dirtbags. The techs were more intersted in test driving then actually getting anything done. Seriously incompetent. I have been jerked around by both the service department and the parts department. Actually overheard the service and parts managers working a lie to explain to a customer why her car wasn't ready. Twice told me parts I had ordered were ready for pickup and when I got there couldn't find them. Sales tried to screw a friend of mine on a new sales by devaluing his trade-in. This actually worked for me as my friend really wanted the new truck and offered me the truck at the price they oftered him and I bought it. I have found I can do a counter order from these jerks and place a order with Henson's and get the parts faster from Henson's.

#4 ·

#6 ·
Originally posted by HemiFun05:
place a order with Henson's and get the parts faster from Henson's.
Yes sir, I'm a;so a fan of Henson's.

HemiFun05
"Doc"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.