Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time! Meeting new and old friends! Please add your photo if you have some.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a great time! Meeting new and old friends! Please add your photo if you have some.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
glad you made it home ok, and was good to see you again!

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah was nice to see you all again....but i broke my truck on the way home.....the viper guys i have talked to said it sounds like a bent push rod or a spun rod bearing

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
looing good folks.
i think i see an old friend or two in there.

it's so nice to see the young'ns there too.

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Thanks for sharing Mark, since mine were all screwed up.

Hey CavRam...your always welcome to come back to Texas. We've got a spot just for ya!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Added a couple pics. Had a blast. those of you that couldn't or wouldn't come really missed out. Duane we missed you I know you would have been there if you could. Hope your foot is feeling better. See ya all next time....Jim

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Originally posted by Tooloe:
yeah was nice to see you all again....but i broke my truck on the way home.....the viper guys i have talked to said it sounds like a bent push rod or a spun rod bearing
A couple of us thought we heard something a little wrong when you peeled out of there leaving, almost like it was missing a little. Didn't know exactly what it was, or what it was suppose to sound like, we chalked it up to maybe thats how its suppose to sound, being a V10. I really had no idea, sorry!

Sorry to hear this! That sucks, hope its not something to serious.
Keep up updated.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saber looks like we need to get all these special pictures together for the end of the GTG roast.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yes it was fun! Great to see everyone and get to chat with the Whemis. Megan and Michaela had a blast playing with their tortilla dough and running around at the park.

I haven't had a chance to e-mail my pics off the camera phone yet, but I'll try to get some up soon.

Mom's not any better...in fact, getting worse. We have called hospice and will probably know about that tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers, y'all!

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts