Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just met some of you today at the Shreveport Mopar Magic show (Rancher and a few others), it was great to talk to you guys, wish I could have stayed longer.

Anyway...

I've got an 04 Ram 1500 QC Atlantic Pearl Blue, got about 55K on it. I've got 10 years active AF and got about 11 years as an AF reservist as an Ordnance Tech (Ammo Troop).

I've been an amateur editor on the www.wikicars.com website, many of the entries of the older cars (mostly the older Mopar muscle cars) are mine, check them out if you have the time. I've still got a 1978 Firebird Formula, hasn't run in awhile, not sure what to do with it (keep it, dump it...), so if anyone wants to talk cars, especially older ones... I'm your man!

Glad to be aboard, thanks to Rancher for inviting me along. Look forward to being a part of your Hemi "family"

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts

·
Registered
6,533 Posts

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Welcome aboard Yankee - we're glad you joined us! Hopefully Rancher didn't talk your ear off while at the show

Thank you for your service to our Country

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome! There were some mean old Mopars there, I especially liked the 426-powered trailer!

·
Registered
12,588 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
quote:Originally posted by MrHemi:
Welcome aboard Yankee - we're glad you joined us! Hopefully Rancher didn't talk your ear off while at the show

Thank you for your service to our Country
You're kindly welcome, sir

quote:Originally posted by HEMI DAVE K:
Dont forget to check out your state chapter forum at the botttom of the main forums page. Remember you can never have to many mods.NEVER Just ask DUANE

I love the 68 charger....
Well, I have absolutely no mods on my truck, other than chrome valve stem caps with the Ram's head on it... that's about it.

And the 68-70 Dodge B-bodies are about the most gorgeous car ever made.

Here's an interesting write-up about them, this guy really seems to know his stuff...

http://wikicars.org/en/Dodge_Charger_(B-body)

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Board of Directors
25,097 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

05 mineral gray metallic Laramie 1500 QC SB \Volant CAI\Edelbrock headers(TES)Mid-length\ Mopar header gaskets\Stage 8 header bolts\Superchips flashpaq\3.92 anti-spin\20" chrome clad stock wheels\Hemisport body kit with Daytona exhaust sill exit cutout\Hemi bedliner\SRT-10 a-pillar gauge pod\bolt on hoodscoop\ Aero Turbine 3030 muffler and 3040 exhaust tip\ Moes traction bars\Hellwig swaybar,and coming soon SRT10 hood and SRT10 22's

1 - 20 of 25 Posts