Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Yesterday that my truck had a miss when I was driving and while idle. Today I plugged in SC and checked the DTC's. It is giving me a P0463 error, which is showing the Fuel Level Senor 1 circuit High. Is this a sensor that I can replace, and if so where Can I pick up one of these sensors. Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I noticed Yesterday that my truck had a miss when I was driving and while idle. Today I plugged in SC and checked the DTC's. It is giving me a P0463 error, which is showing the Fuel Level Senor 1 circuit High. Is this a sensor that I can replace, and if so where Can I pick up one of these sensors. Thanks Guys.

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
That code is for the sender in the gas tank mounted on the pump usually it's a complete assembly with pump tank has to come down to change it out

As for the miss it's not caused by that code something else might be wrong

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
I agree, I left my truck one winter with less than a full tank of gas and my fuel level sensor developed a bad spot. Not to highjack the thread but I recently called Henderson and spoke with Jeramey. Told him I wanted to install a 04 module which I believe is the fuel pump/regulator and fuel level sensor. My question to him was, is the 04 a bolt in on a 03 model. Looking to increase the fuel pressure from 48 psig to 58 psig. I haven't researched this for a while but I believe those are correct rail pressures. Jeramey called back once for my VIN and I called him without talking to him. Now I'm tied up working out of town so it has slipped to a back burner. Anyway, if someone has a another source please let me know as Henderson seems to have forgotten me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts