Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holley’s Gen III Hemi Mid-Mount Accessory Drive Kits make swapping a new HEMI into any vehicle a simpler task. Holley’s Mid-Mount Accessory Drive Kits bring all of the engine’s accessories in tight to the front of the engine, therefore solving most potential engine bay clearance issues.
Gen III HEMI Mid-Mount Accessory Drive Kit

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
Now that’s a sweet thing right there! To bad I will only have an old school denso alternator or this would be the way to go. This allows all kinds of fun things to happen intake wise!

·
Registered
2004 GTX
50 Posts
I was over ric's place on Monday, dropping of some heads and he's got one on a 6.1 block......there not even released yet , earliest ship date I can get is mid Feb.... , I was looking it over, there are a few things I really like about it, the Water pump , is a great Idea and a headache saver, I don't like you have to use Holley's dampers, and if your a semi hard core racer you have to move the Alternator to the opposite side to make the system work with out A/C compressor. I don't think you could use this setup with a motor plate......so that leaves the hard core racers out,......but I'm Really thinking about it for my 468, one thing is for sure Holley is serious about their G3 Hemi program.

·
Stu
21,434 Posts
Here a kit with the ATI damper in stock. Nice!

White Black Font Circle Auto part

1 - 5 of 5 Posts