Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be in Florida June 16 arriving sometime at night. be in Ft Myers and then be headed up to Orlando the 20th i believe. I know most of you will be at the rally, but if not we would love to meet up with some of you when we there.... and suggestions for while we down there?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We will be in Florida June 16 arriving sometime at night. be in Ft Myers and then be headed up to Orlando the 20th i believe. I know most of you will be at the rally, but if not we would love to meet up with some of you when we there.... and suggestions for while we down there?

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
Would like to meet you but I think the timing is a little off will be headed to the rally about the same time you will be in Orlando

·
Stu
21,240 Posts
Would have enjoyed meeting up with you Lisa.

V.P.(Al) and Secretary(Josh). Please, entertain our esteem guest while your Pres is out of town.
`

And remember, Lisa out ranks the both of you.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
04sthemi, would love to meet the members who are not going to the Rally. Like I said we should be there Saturday by 7 pm, and won't be leaving Ft Myers til Wednesday night.

VA4MEDS We will be in Orlando I think Wednesday 20th thru the 22 I think..... We will be at Discovery Cove on the 21st during the day.

I may outrank them, but I bet they are bigger than I am (and I mean taller).....

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There will be jb04hemi, his daughter, 05moparman, myself and our daughter.

We were also thinking of doing the Key West Express one day while we were in Ft Myers area. Our Condo is on Estero Blvd.

I am so excited, I need a break from Missouri.. I have us almost packed and we still have about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is what we are all afraid of....

But you guys wouldn't mind having a few more members right????

I mean Garry could paint vehicles and I'm sure there are rock quarries there. And I know there are banks there, and well for Jim, I know he is in a factory but not sure what....

·
Stu
21,240 Posts
Originally posted by 05yellowhemigirl:
That is what we are all afraid of.... But you guys wouldn't mind having a few more members right????

That's the only bad thing about Florida. Once you visit here, you'll never want to leave.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, time is finally close. WE will be leaving Missouri about 430 tomorrow afternoon and headed to FL!!!!! I don't know who is more excited, me or Haley.......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts