Hemi Truck Club banner

Frank Fletcher Dodge Sherwood, AR

Negative 
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Red Baron 
#1 ·
Frank Fletcher Dodge treated me rude after I purchased a new car 3 weeks ago. I am having trouble getting the title, contract and check for the state sales tax I financed. I am not satisfied with that dealership or the way I have been treated. Bought a new Avenger. The GM was rude and basically said tough sh** you bought it and are at our mercy. There is a problem with some of the paperwork for my title and they will not release the contract or sales tax check either. The finance person became rude and in true smarta** fashion said "we have 30 days to get you your paperwork if you don't have it by day 27 (a Friday) call us and we will send you a letter to get your license plate with." Hmmm looks like I couldn't get it in time to register the car in the 30 days. I ask for a call from his boss because of the attitude he had and it never came. When I called to speak to the GM he became rude within 2 minutes and spouted the same 30 day BS. When I ask how he would get me the paperwork I needed to license my car when day 27 was a Friday he told me I would have to come get it. The GM was quick to tell me he "answered to no one" and made me feel I was being bullied. I understand why the finance person was rude, the GM must train his people to act like he does.

Not a good way to earn return customers in my book. Looks like I won't buy my new truck from Fletcher. My last 4 new vehicles have been Dodges and I have never been treated this rudely.

See less See more
#2 ·
What a shame. There is no excuse for being treated that way.
Here is some Dodge Customer Service contact info. The email link is on the web page. Look under "I need CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE".

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/index.jsp
quote:CONTACT DODGE - Customer Assistance
If you would like to talk to us about product concerns or dealer issues, please contact us. Be sure to have your vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage on the odometer ready OR include with your correspondence.

You may also want to contact us with general questions or comments.

Send us an Email

Contact Us by Telephone
1-800-423-6343 (1-800-4A-DODGE)
1-866-726-4636 (1-866-RAMINFO)
M-F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
SAT 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET

Contact Us by Mail:
Dodge Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 21-8007
Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007

#3 ·

#6 · (Edited)
I bought my wife a 2013 RT Charger from them about a month ago. WE just received the paperwork to get the license for the car. I made them issue us another drive out tag, until they got their act together. They changed finance companies twice before we got the paperwork, then when we did, the title still had the 1st finance company on it. So we go back down there, I waited over 3 hours for them to get it straight before I could get license. I am a licensed aircraft mechanic, and Frank ( the owner of Fletcher Dodge) brings his airplanes to the people I work for. I will talk to him personally about my experience there, and will mention the person who posted above as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.