Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Statistics report for period 1-31 December 2007

Registered Members: 4,442
New Members: 117
Total Hours Usage: 6,825

Total Page Views: 745,431
Avg. Page Views/Day: 24,847
New Topics: 1,057
Active User Count: 501

Top 5 Posters

Superjay 706
semo03hemiram 646
nopeitsherhemi 619
HemiByrd 591
roberx 517

Top 5 Topic Starters

Superjay 59
RAM-Page 52
nopeitsherhemi 36
HemiByrd 33
"Compañero" 26

5 Most Active Topics

NEWEST Merit Badges Available by HEMI-PUP (with 97 posts and 1622 page views)

BEWARE of the The Hemi Shop! by Fulson4 (with 57 posts and 1671 page views)

Mod Master Badges Available by HEMI-PUP (with 94 posts and 1000 page views)

2009 Dodge Ram Is Out With Picture! by RaiderJay6 (with 61 posts and 1130 page views)

Billet Interior Door Handles? Interested? by Beast 2 (with 66 posts and 864 page views)
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts
and I do have a social life.
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts
Well, I didn't say what kind of social life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,767 Posts
WoW i made the list! and i was way from the pc almost the last week of dec because i was in indiana! i love this place!
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts
quote:Do you take your lap top to the bar.
There's only one activity in a bar that involves my lap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,314 Posts
Wow! Made 3rd place on two lists? Whooopps wonder how that happened?
Hummmmmm Might be that new air card the boss got me for the laptop, could that mean I haven’t been doing much work last month?
Glad he does not own a Hemi, he might find out.

Cool, never thought I would beat Hemibyrd and no one can top Jay, so how many engines does he get built, he must really be semi-retired
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts

·
Board of Directors
Joined
·
25,097 Posts
quote:never thought I would beat Hemibyrd
Old Gabby is on the comeback.


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,314 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HemiByrd:
quote:never thought I would beat Hemibyrd
Old Gabby is on the comeback.
I shall bow down to you my good man. I really need to get back to work
been spending WAY too much time here jokin' around. best concentrate on the job, getting behind...
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts
quote:I shall bow down to you my good man. I really need to get back to work been spending WAY too much time here jokin' around. best concentrate on the job, getting behind...
Me too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,314 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Superjay:
quote:I shall bow down to you my good man. I really need to get back to work been spending WAY too much time here jokin' around. best concentrate on the job, getting behind...
Me too.
jep, you have to get caught up so you can make the Rally else have the Queen come after your A$$!!!!! and i would not wish that on nobody!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
quote:Originally posted by semo03hemiram:
Mark, ya didn't make either list...what's up with that eh? Misses hoggin' the
again???
You will notice of course, that Mr H and none of the Board of Directors made the list for last month.


We were too busy with PM's to get our post count up....had those PM's counted...well we would have smoked all of you....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,767 Posts
quote:Originally posted by nopeitsherhemi:
Wow! Made 3rd place on two lists? Whooopps wonder how that happened?
Hummmmmm Might be that new air card the boss got me for the laptop, could that mean I haven’t been doing much work last month?
Glad he does not own a Hemi, he might find out.

Cool, never thought I would beat Hemibyrd and no one can top Jay, so how many engines does he get built, he must really be semi-retired
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,314 Posts
quote:Originally posted by D500:
You will notice of course, that Mr H and none of the Board of Directors made the list for last month.


We were too busy with PM's to get our post count up....had those PM's counted...well we would have smoked all of you....
yadda yadda yadda
 

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
Joined
·
43,454 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top