Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife had her first ultrasound today (10 weeks along), here's some pics of the little critter...:dance: He or She is due at the end of July! :smitten:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Ryan Junior is so cute!! Congrats! :)

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Little stinker mooned us while we were trying to look lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats to you. I find it amazing the tech involved to get a image like that our third grandchild is due later this month and the images they have are amazing again congrats!

·
Retired BOD - Doug
39,640 Posts
Congratulations Ryan. They are so much fun when they are little...and a lot of work. Then they turn into little balls of energy. Then it's PITA time for a few years.
Then, if you've done your job right they turn into really good friends. :)

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really excited, just hope I don't screw them up too bad lol

·
Premium Member
13,314 Posts
:thumb:

i remember those pics....seems like only yesterday............12 freakin years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :D :D :D

·
KEN
4,226 Posts
And then some liberal shows up and says ( that's not a life) or it is just a (fetus)--pictures show us just how dumb and stupid liberals are,, those pictures are God's way of showing the world that this baby is a live and growing. Only living things grow. Congrats and enjoy the blessings of the Lord. Psalm 127:1-5

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And then some liberal shows up and says ( that's not a life) or it is just a (fetus)--pictures show us just how dumb and stupid liberals are,, those pictures are God's way of showing the world that this baby is a live and growing. Only living things grow. Congrats and enjoy the blessings of the Lord. Psalm 127:1-5
Thanks, BAMA! I agree, this is only 11 weeks into the pregnancy and that's definitely a little human being growing in there! Can't wait to find out the gender in about 10 weeks!

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wondering if I should quiet down my exhaust... it's pretty loud especially in the back seat where the car seat will be...

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had the 20 week ultrasound this morning, we're having a girl!

·
Ramless Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lily Ramsey

here she is, Lily Birgit Ramsey :dance: :smitten:

Attachments

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Congrats. Ryan.

The exhaust sound and vibration, might help her sleep. :sleep:

And don't worry so much about raising her right that you miss the fun stuff. Keep your head right and pay attention to what is going on in her life and you will do fine. The best thing I can tell you is make sure you treat your wife with respect and Love. Especially in front of your little girl. This will show her the kind of man she should be looking for when she gets old enough. (like 35, right Ryan)

And like Kima said we are here to give our advise, even when you don't want it.

It will be like Lily Birgit has a bunch of Grand Parents. :thumb:

Reactions: Ramsey88

·
Super Moderator
10,670 Posts
Congrats. Ryan.

The best thing I can tell you is make sure you treat your wife with respect and Love. Especially in front of your little girl.
Our pastor always says "the best thing a father can do for his children is love their mother". I think that is some of the best advise.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts