Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
liken it so far, honestly from the time you open the box until u close the tonneau it takes about 4-5 mins, 2 wing nuts in front and 2 spring loaded clamps in the back. i love mine so far, no ribs sticking out and so convenient to open,close and fold.plus a lifetime warranty. was 449, my "guy" gave it to me for 369
...helps to have connections

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
liken it so far, honestly from the time you open the box until u close the tonneau it takes about 4-5 mins, 2 wing nuts in front and 2 spring loaded clamps in the back. i love mine so far, no ribs sticking out and so convenient to open,close and fold.plus a lifetime warranty. was 449, my "guy" gave it to me for 369

Attachments

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Looking good!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I bought mine almost 2 years ago and still looking good. They're well worth the money, even if you paid full price. Mine withstood the 2-3 foot snow fall here in MD a few years ago and didn't damage it at all. I just have to remember to start applying the uv protectant every once in awhile, but everything is good.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I've had one for 3 years now used it for work still looks new i keep the tonneau tonic on it.
real good cover comes on and off to load bikes easy

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
had 25mm of rain yesterday and none got in so i guess it seals good as well

·
Registered
4,714 Posts

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
first wash with it on yesterday and bed stayed dry so im happy

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Originally posted by NewfieBullet:
my "guy" gave it to me for 369
Did you get it at Action truck caps thats what I paid for mine

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i did, the give me great prices on everything, between me and the old man we got 10k spent there so they better give me good prices

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
They have a new huge place over in Dartmouth I've been getting stuff from them for a long time they give me good prices as well ,not as cheap as ebay but by the time you get something shipped and then pay duty(so much for free trade ) its about the same price at Action anyway

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Extang Trifecta is a good cover and we've sold a ton of them. However, the brand new Truxedo Deuce is pretty darn neat and if you are still looking for a soft cover, take a look via the link below. By the way, Truxedo and Extang are now owned by the same parent company.
http://www.truxedo.com/deuce/land.php

If your looking for a new hard folding cover, take a look at the brand new Extang Encore.
http://extang.com/docs-ss/encore.html

Coming soon: A new folding cover by Undercover called the Flex. (It's very similar to the Bakflip).

·
Farrrrrr East Coast
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the info, i had mine bought before this post, and stan i agree i get nailed on customs/duties fees, its not worth it anymore.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I may sell mine and get the back flip that would be great for work

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had one installed within a week of purchasing the truck. My neighbor did the same on his 2012.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Originally posted by Whitewolf:
I had one installed within a week of purchasing the truck. My neighbor did the same on his 2012.

Regular or backflip

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry, that would be the Trifecta.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts