Hemi Truck Club banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ya....the "I did it" factor matters to me......I do 90% of my own mechanical work, and the other 10% is usually a "I'm tired and out of time"....hahah. So, I plan on doing all the upgrades to my own at some point. Even SC install and then having it tuned. Just have to look into the fine details of that come time.
 
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Top