Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this past sunday as part of the walt disney 20th anniversary marathon i was invited out to the speedway along with 74 other muscle/streetcars to setup on the track for the runners to veiw the cars as they ran past.. well after the marathon was over we were talking to some of the folks that run the richard petty/exotic car driving expereance and they took pictures of ower cars at the starting line and than they gave us a complimentary lap around the track so i got to talking to a guy there and he gave me the persons name to talk to that handles there group events . who would be interested in doing something at the disney speedway such as going thru there driving class and maybe driving our trucks on the track or maybe even one of the petty race cars?

heres a pic i took of the Challenger possing for the runners

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hopefully i can get ahold of the guy today and see what i can work out

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Administrator
17,796 Posts
Everyone drives right past it and never even realizes its there never seen over the gate but would be cool

·
Super Moderator
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got my computer back from the doctor all is good again. heres another picture from sunday at about 5am showing off my new mod
person i need to talk with took a sick day today so i will try again monday morning

Attachments

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Awesome!

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab hemisport
487 Posts
Hi Ghost, thanks yes it's really nice and easy to get around, how's things with you all? Great news about Orlando Drag strip so happy it's not gone, sorry I've not been in touch have had a testing start to the year. But we are getting there now hopefully, just been given a nos kit for the Truck so am looking forward to getting that on!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts