Hemi Truck Club banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
April, (my girl friend I can't live without):smitten:did a full update on our virus scan. Thought it was good to go and then this popped up.:sad::sad:

Gotcha Mo***r Fu***rs!!!!:angry::banghead::nonono::icon_nono: Sorry, they really make me curse......
I can see what the uproar was about! I have never had that happen to me, thank the Lord. My pc would have become a very expensive gun target lol

·
Administrator
18,140 Posts
Of I am not logged into the forum I see those adds the second I log in they all go away has to be some sort of pop up running on some of your computers for some reason.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Of I am not logged into the forum I see those adds the second I log in they all go away has to be some sort of pop up running on some of your computers for some reason.
-----------------------------------------------

:iagree: Mine does the same thing...once logged-in they disappear :thumb:.

It's still an aggravating PITA though to see someone else's CRAP :banghead: each time the site is visited. 'IF' I were a potential new HTC member thinking about joining and had this happen when I visited as a non-member it would drive me away from the site...:facepalm:

...something to consider :thumb:

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
Just added Adblocker plus. Problem solved. Thanks
Glad to be able to help! One of my college roommates turned me onto that add-on and it really does work! If you find something you don't like or want to see with adblock plus you can right click on it and block that item. Pretty effective imo.

·
Matt
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you want to get rid of the crap, PM me...

(If "they" learn how they're blocked, they'll come up with a work-around) :hide:
I've never seen the ads

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.