Hemi Truck Club banner
21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Keith, Its not like a normal pop up. It is the advertisement at the top of the screen expanding itself and then collapsing, making the whole window move down then back up. It only does it when you first switch to a new screen in the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
not seeing it here either

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The top thing only happens when the subaru ad comes up. Keep hitting refresh or change screens until you get the subaru ad thats when it seems to happen.

But its not doing it as often as it was this morning. Maybe someone saw this thread and toned it down.:facepalm:

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
I haven't seen anything like that on either my phone or pc.....:ermm:

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
I see dead people :D

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
:iagree: adblock plus is fantastic with Firefox and I've heard good things about it from chrome users. Internet explorer doesn't work as well.

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
Not seeing anything at the house either. Even went to the Subaru add thru refresh. Sometimes my comp will glitch out maybe its a random add case fluke issue. I will let Janet know and see if she sees anything on her end.

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
Ok these pop ups a few of you are seeing is there a small x in the corner to close them out?

Also Janet would like some screen shots if at all possible of the ads your seeing.

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
Odd.

Has everyone tried clearing there cookies and history trails and logging out and logging back into HTC? My phone has memory stored so it auto logs in I manually have to log out and back.

I still don't see anything on my end at all no joke. Use a phone and take a pic of it when it happens if you can Janet needs to see what she's looking for.

·
John
4,175 Posts
For some reason I haven't experienced this problem. The only ads I see are the four small ones to the right on the screen. My screen doesn't move up and down at all.

21 - 40 of 90 Posts