Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did we pick up a new sponsor or 3???

The side bars are now populated with advertisements. :nonono:

Cool except for the picture of that furd in the bestop add. Or maybe its a chebby. :eek:

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:sign0178:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
A lot of ads reflect your cookies/browsing history, I always see Cars.com since I always car browse. And if a particular website is sponsored by someone you'll likely see their ads.

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These were side bars that used to be just the regular HTC background. One of them was Fram and I have never been to the fram website. These are new.:facepalm:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hmmmm any screenshots by chance? I ain't seeing what you're seeing. :ermm:

·
Matt
2,658 Posts
What browser are you using? Firefox with the adblock plus add-on really stops a lot of that stuff along with pop-ups if you don't want to see many ads. Not gonna stop em all. You should notice a big diff in browsing speed if ur using IE.

·
Matt
2,658 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,774 Posts
Dave, I see what you see using my Desk Top. When I'm in Full Screen, the side bars are filled with FRAM. Didn't see this when I was on the LapTop last night.

Looks like we are filling dead space with Advertising. :D

Reminds me of the White House. :sad:

·
Registered
2020 Warlock
1,612 Posts
Dave, I see what you see using my Desk Top. When I'm in Full Screen, the side bars are filled with FRAM. Didn't see this when I was on the LapTop last night.

Looks like we are filling dead space with Advertising. :D

Reminds me of the White House. :sad:
Dead space? more like dead weight and redundant overhead/oxygen thief of certain white house residents/staffers from POTUS on down.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Dead space? more like dead weight and redundant overhead/oxygen thief of certain white house residents/staffers from POTUS on down.
-----------------------------------------------

:iagree: :banghead: :angry:

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Stu
21,434 Posts
Why Is The Subaru Legacy Vs Honda Accord Advertisement On While Logged In????????? There is nothing more aggravating than having to deal with a sponsor opening and closing their advertisement while your logged in on this site!!!!!!

W.T.F.!!!!!!!!

·
Stu
21,434 Posts
It's a top boarder pop up that opens up and moves my screen up and down. It does it when I'm logged in or not. Very aggravating!!!!!!!

·
Gold-Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This pop-up thing or whatever it is, is really annoying! :banghead::angry:

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
i am on a computer and not seeing this pop up at all for some reason. make sure your pop up blocker is off guys just saying will use my computer at home to check also later.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts