Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my truck needed servicing so I switched my tune back to stock.In doing so,I noticed it would take2-3 tries for the enter button to respond.I was able to finish the restore to stock prog.Once I got my truck back,I tried to reinstall the 93 tune.Imade it halfway through when the enter button failed completely.All other buttons worked.I was able to keep repeating pushing the escape button until I was prompted to pull the plug.I just bought this unit in Jan. and only used it once.Is my truck safe to drive?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yesterday my truck needed servicing so I switched my tune back to stock.In doing so,I noticed it would take2-3 tries for the enter button to respond.I was able to finish the restore to stock prog.Once I got my truck back,I tried to reinstall the 93 tune.Imade it halfway through when the enter button failed completely.All other buttons worked.I was able to keep repeating pushing the escape button until I was prompted to pull the plug.I just bought this unit in Jan. and only used it once.Is my truck safe to drive?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh,I think I was lucky and it defaulted back to factory setting.It seems to drive fine.Sent the unit back to Diablo Sport today.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Originally posted by 3rd Strike Performance:
Thanks Mike! He has had this less than a year, purchased it thruogh us. I tried to contact you guys about it, left a voice mail, never got a call back. If you need any information on this, please contact me.
Uggh, who did you call?

In the future, for any questions, feel free to email support @ diablosport.com, we reply to every single email that comes through there

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts