Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to put a selectable locking rear diff in my truck, I am rebuilding it and was shopping online and no one sells a selectable locking system except one company but in the product description they said it’s “suitable for 2010 and newer 9.25 rear ends” I can’t figure out the difference after a lot of research and want to know what the difference is and more importantly if I can buy this selectable locker and somehow modify it to fit my trucks rear end so I can have a selectable locker I can buy new ring and pinion gears and I can buy new bearings and anything else I just want to put this selectable locking carrier into my Chrysler 9.25

·
John
4,224 Posts
I am looking to put a selectable locking rear diff in my truck, I am rebuilding it and was shopping online and no one sells a selectable locking system except one company but in the product description they said it’s “suitable for 2010 and newer 9.25 rear ends” I can’t figure out the difference after a lot of research and want to know what the difference is and more importantly if I can buy this selectable locker and somehow modify it to fit my trucks rear end so I can have a selectable locker I can buy new ring and pinion gears and I can buy new bearings and anything else I just want to put this selectable locking carrier into my Chrysler 9.25
Font Rectangle Art Brand Graphics
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Grille

1 - 6 of 6 Posts