·
Registered
717 Posts
Nice

That would go good over the garage or over the front door

·
Registered
497 Posts
The lever gun is a little outdated for my taste, but an AR or AK would be cool. Maybe an MP5, or even an M60. I'll have to play with it in a few weeks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ok maybe it was just a bad choice of words. On a ranch a lever gun would work. In front of my house in the city, it's not all that fitting. Besides, I want large capacity, if we are going to be getin a gunfight, the first rule, have a gun, better yet have a rifle, better yet have 2. I prefer to have something belt fed. Higher capacity, longer effective range. But that's a completely different topic.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
how bout a mini gun?

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
Originally posted by *03ramit1*:
Ok maybe it was just a bad choice of words. On a ranch a lever gun would work. In front of my house in the city, it's not all that fitting. Besides, I want large capacity, if we are going to be getin a gunfight, the first rule, have a gun, better yet have a rifle, better yet have 2. I prefer to have something belt fed. Higher capacity, longer effective range. But that's a completely different topic.
The ammo (Leverevolution) in the photo above gives a 30-30 about the same ballistics as a .308. As far as capacity goes, a lever has a large capacity tube and can be rapidly reloaded on the fly, even with ammo still in it. The only belt fed weapons I know of require a class 3 FFL...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts