Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we don't have chatroom any more AND I SURE MISS IT!! Thought I'd start this so those interested could take a moment, check in, and let us know how you're doing.

The Muffins are doing well!! Weather in Texas, well, is weather in Texas. :eek: 35 in the morning,75 in the afternoon, sprinkle in a rainstorm or two and you have it.
Work is going well for me, retirement is going great for Morris.
Trying to plan a tropical vacation for October so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Easter is my favorite holiday. (y)
Hope all is well with you and your family.

Reactions: jokersHEMI

·
Registered
821 Posts
So we don't have chatroom any more AND I SURE MISS IT!! Thought I'd start this so those interested could take a moment, check in, and let us know how you're doing.

The Muffins are doing well!! Weather in Texas, well, is weather in Texas. :eek: 35 in the morning,75 in the afternoon, sprinkle in a rainstorm or two and you have it.
Work is going well for me, retirement is going great for Morris.
Trying to plan a tropical vacation for October so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Easter is my favorite holiday. (y)
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Yay... Happy long Easter Weekend. 3 hours left till I am out of work. Been down in Daytona Beach for the kids' Spring Break, but I get to work while watching the waves lap on the beach. A few days till the long drive back to Michigan

·
Super Moderator
10,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay... Happy long Easter Weekend. 3 hours left till I am out of work. Been down in Daytona Beach for the kids' Spring Break, but I get to work while watching the waves lap on the beach. A few days till the long drive back to Michigan
Have a safe drive home!!

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
Good Saturday morning to all a brisk 58 degree morning in central Florida burrrrrr hope everyone has a safe Easter weekend

Reactions: arocketman
1 - 7 of 7 Posts