Hemi Truck Club banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey gang, it's chatroom night!! Hope to see you there at 7:00 CST.
PLEASE NOTE: I may be a bit late, I have a work meeting from 4-6 tonight then have to get home and make Studmuffin dinner. But I'll be there!!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Tonight's chatroom is competing with the Presidential Debate. :eek: However, chatroom starts at 7:00 CST and the debate starts at 8:00 CST, so hey, you can do both!!! Hope to see you tonight. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Happy Thursday!! Hope to see you tonight in chatroom at 7:00 CST. Have a great day. :dance:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Another Thursday as come around!! See you tonight in chatroom at 7:00 CST!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
It's chatroom night!! Hope to see you tonight at 7:00 CST. I may be a bit late, I have a class that start's at 5:00, usually over at 6:30 but it's in a new place that is about 15 minutes further than the old place (I think, I don't ever really know where this place is :eek:).

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Don't forget it's chatroom night!! Hope to see you here at 7:00 CST. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Welcome to Thursday! AKA: Chatroom night. Hope to see you tonight at 7:00 CST to see what's going on with the Hemi-fam!!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
It's chatroom night! With that said, I don't know if I will be here tonight. We have our office Christmas Party after work and you know how those go...... I either be ready to gouge my eyes out and leave at 5:15 or they will throw us out of Hey Day at closing time. I'll check in when I get home and see if anyone is here. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Hey Gang, sorry i missed chatroom last week. Our work party didn't get over until 7:30 (who knew it would be fun). Unfortunately, I won't be here tonight either because we always have our family Christmas on Christmas Eve. Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!!

I'll be back on track next week. Even though it's New Year's Eve we're old people and never do anything. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
It's Thursday!! And it's time to kiss this year goodbye!!!!!!!!!! Join us for chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST for a champagne toast and appetizers. I won't be up at midnight for that toast. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
A New Year, a new us!!! Let's work on restoring HTC to it's original glamour, support and activity!! Join us tonight and every Thursday Night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. It's a start. :thumb:

I'll even bring snacks. Giant M&M Cookies and Hot Chocolate. See ya tonight!

·
Super Moderator
4,828 Posts
yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Welcome to Thursday!! All HTC members are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Stop in and say hi!!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
REMINDER: It's chatroom night! You are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Hope to see you tonight. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
It's Thursday and Chatroom Night!!! Belly on up to the bar and stop to say hi. Chatroom starts at 7:00 CST and we usually head out about 8:00. Hope to see you tonight. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Well, here it is chatroom night......and we don't have a chatroom option with the new sight as far as I can find. 🥵
I guess we can do a quick check in here: All is well with me. FREEZING COLD HERE THIS MORNING!!! 22 degrees right now with a very light coating of ice on the roads. 😱

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,608 Posts
Checking in. We're doing fine.
Our snow from Friday has been washed away by the non-stop rain.
Currently it is 32 degrees and foggy.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts