Hemi Truck Club banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey, gang!! We made it to another Thursday. Join us tonight at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Oreo Cake will be served. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well, well, well, look who's back.....THURSDAY!! Join us tonight at 7:00 CST for chatroom. See what's happening around the country with your HTC family. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
4,828 Posts
Hopefully i wont forget

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Someday I'll make it :flowers:

:dance: :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It's Thursday!! Join us tonight and every Thursday at 7:00 CST for chatroom. :thumb:

·
Gold-Member
4,173 Posts
I keep forgetting. We often have the Grand-babies Thursday nights, so its easy to get side tracked. :smitten::smitten:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It's already July!!.....and Thursday... Hope to see your tonight at 7:00 CST for chatroom. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Chatroom reminder tonight at 7:00 CST. With that said, I don't know if I'm going to make it. I have training after work. They say over at 6:00 ......but frequently they lie...... :eek:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Happy Thursday!! Hope to see you tonight in chatroom at 7:00 CST. Have a great day!!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Join us tonight for chatroom at 7:00 CST!! A mask-free zone....unless you are ugly....or it's Halloween.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Join us tonight at 7:00 CST for chatroom!! We're air conditioned and social distanced. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hope to see you tonight in chatroom. 7:00 CST!!

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Drop into chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST and say hi!! :howdy:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
REMINDER: Chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST. If you want to stop by my house ahead of time we are having kobe beef hamburgers with the fixin's & homemade french fries. FYI: I have perfected my french fries!!! But please let me know timely if you'll be coming to dinner so I can get more potatoes soaking for the fries...yes, that is part of the secret to their fluffiness.....have to soak in water for at least 3 hours. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Come on in out of the hurricane rains, take off your mask, and join us for chatroom tonight and every Thursday at 7:00 CST. Hope to see you here!!! I made some snicker stuffed brownies for snacks. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
TaDa!! It's Thursday again. All HTC'ers are invited to join us tonight at 7:00 CST for chatroom. See 'ya there. :dance:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
This time last week it was Thursday!! Join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Hope to see you there! :coolsmiley:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Happy Thursday!! Hope to see you in chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST!! :dance:

·
Super Moderator
10,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
It's time to remember it's Thursday again. :D Hope to see you in chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST. I made chocolate chip cookies for snack time!!

41 - 60 of 77 Posts