Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Big Horn QC with the cloth bench front seat with the fold down console. What I want is the true console with bucket seats, what are my options?

Can I simply replace the console and keep my seats or do I need to get both the buckets and the console?

I am hoping to find both an electric driver and passanger seats and the console.....is it as easy as just bolting in??

Later,
G

G

·
If you have a bench seat, not a 40/20/40 you'll have to replace the whole thing. That's not going to be cheap. You can check with your local Stealership or a wrecking yard. The wrecking yard would be my choice. They can do a national search and find you the same color seat to match. Still going to be very expensive, I think.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Rancher. I am not sure what you consider to be the 40/20/40? I have the fron seat with the center console that folds up to make a center seat? It also has beneath storage? Isn't that the 40/20/40? I am not sure......but it is, seems that I could just find the center console piece Right?
Thanks again!
G

G

·
Sounds like you have the standard 40/20/40 seat. That makes it a lot easier to find a console for. I still think a wrecking yard would be your best bet, unless you have lots of cash you want to get rid of. To get a ball park price give Art, at Henson a call...1-800-530-5337.Ask for parts then for Art.

I like the ""Big Hornie Pkg" on your signature line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts