Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested , there is a car show next weekend at Stevens Creek Dodge Dealer on
Saturday.

Show starts at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and is
10 bucks to enter , rumor has it there maybe
a free lunch to those who enter. Nice
lady said there would be a chance.

This is also a Canned Food drive , so if you
do show , see if you have a can or two you may
be able to spare for the needy family who has
fallen on hard times.

There will a raffle , prizes and best mopars
and other class awards , this a new show and was intruded last weekend in Monterey.

So if you have free time and want to show
your ride off please come join me and Cindy.

Address: 3566 Stevens Creek Blvd , San Jose
Cali.

Show N Shine.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone is interested , there is a car show next weekend at Stevens Creek Dodge Dealer on
Saturday.

Show starts at 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and is
10 bucks to enter , rumor has it there maybe
a free lunch to those who enter. Nice
lady said there would be a chance.

This is also a Canned Food drive , so if you
do show , see if you have a can or two you may
be able to spare for the needy family who has
fallen on hard times.

There will a raffle , prizes and best mopars
and other class awards , this a new show and was intruded last weekend in Monterey.

So if you have free time and want to show
your ride off please come join me and Cindy.

Address: 3566 Stevens Creek Blvd , San Jose
Cali.

Show N Shine.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well , it was a small show but fun , Thanks Neil for keeping me company. We meet a few possible new members , Neil is a great campain manager. Some real nice rides , including to killer Cuda with a Hemi Truck engine in it with what I believe is one of the cleanest custom made intake covers ever for the truck intake system. The guys had it custom built out of 10 pieces of sheet metal than welded together and painted. You can see the pictures below. Relaxing day till I decided to pay another car later that afternoon
but I'll save that for another post. I didn't take to many pictures , only had about
30 cars or so.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Hemi4ever:
Well , it was a small show but fun , Thanks Neil for keeping me company. We meet a few possible new members , Neil is a great campain manager. Some real nice rides , including to killer Cuda with a Hemi Truck engine in it with what I believe is one of the cleanest custom made intake covers ever for the truck intake system. The guy had it custom built out of 10 pieces of sheet metal than welded together and painted. You can see the pictures below. Relaxing day till I decided to pay another car later that afternoon
but I'll save that for another post. I didn't take to many pictures , only had about
30 cars or so.

·
Registered
902 Posts
That is some amazing metal work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts