Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A boy and his dad were sitting on their porch one summer and the dad reaches into his cooler to grab a beer. The boy sees this and asks "Hey dad, am I old enough to have a beer yet?". The father pauses and asks "well son. Can you touch your penis to your butthole?". The boy thinks for a moment and replies "well no I don't think I can". The father replies, "well I don't think your old enough" the boy was dissapointed. One day after the boy had grown up his dad was over and asks "hey son can I get a beer" so his son asks "well can you touch your penis to your butthole?" the dad stops and thinks, and replies " ya know son, I think I can". His son looks him in the eyes and calmly says "well good, you can go screw yourself"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A boy and his dad were sitting on their porch one summer and the dad reaches into his cooler to grab a beer. The boy sees this and asks "Hey dad, am I old enough to have a beer yet?". The father pauses and asks "well son. Can you touch your penis to your butthole?". The boy thinks for a moment and replies "well no I don't think I can". The father replies, "well I don't think your old enough" the boy was dissapointed. One day after the boy had grown up his dad was over and asks "hey son can I get a beer" so his son asks "well can you touch your penis to your butthole?" the dad stops and thinks, and replies " ya know son, I think I can". His son looks him in the eyes and calmly says "well good, you can go screw yourself"

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts