Registered
13,194 Posts
silver04hemi :welcome-0005a:

:HemiWhoopAss1:

:thumb:

·
James
1,498 Posts
Welcome to HTC and to the Florida Chapter. Those items do pop up for sale here. You'll have to look under the classified section. Glad you joined

·
Super Moderator
'05 Boosted 426 & '14 4X4
12,730 Posts
:WelcomeBanner1:
You've found the right place. :thumb::thumb:

·
Slow Memeber
5,513 Posts
You on any other forums silver04? You should check there classifieds they will pop up. I would like to take my cam out for a bigger down the road maybe I can help you out , but gotta fix the trans first :( got some pics of your truck? I likes me an 04;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol, whatsup mario! Still trying to figure out this forum stuff! Maybe we can work out a deal down the road possibly with your cam. Iam leaning more towards the lunati voodoo!

·
James
1,498 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keith: probably some time after summer. I am buying oem 20s I found for $350 next week. Great price! Are we still on for sunday?

·
Slow Memeber
5,513 Posts
Do you got a tuner already? An do you have the specs on this lunatti cam? Don't think I've seen any of the hemi trucks running that cam.

·
Administrator
17,884 Posts
The lunati is a 112 sep I believe its nice it's around the 270ish mark if you compared it to comp.

Yeah we're good for Sunday you have the fan and controller right? Of so come on up we already removed the washer bottle lol half the job is done haha.

I have fan removal tool and wiring stuff of not advance is 2 mins away with discount from wife gotta live that lol.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Lol I like dicounts! I have everything but fan controller. Pep boys had some ***** one thst was already opened for $35 so I turned it down. I can buy one up there. I bought a relay switch the day after I bought the fan but soon realized I would burn the fan motor out leaving it on all the time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mario: here are the specs on the cam. It is a Lunati voodoo 280 hydraulic
Advertised Duration (Int/Exh): 276/280Duration @ .050
(Int/Exh): 225/229Gross Valve Lift
(Int/Exh): .531/.538LSA/ICL: 114/112Valve Lash
(Int/Exh): Hyd/HydRPM Range: 1800-6000
Yes my truck is tuned. Im running a diablosport u7137 on a 93 tune

1 - 19 of 19 Posts