Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! So how do you guys find quality time for your family along with your work? I'm sometimes out for weeks and I feel really bad for not being there with my family for a majority of the time. Would love to know how do you guys manage it?

·
Greg
19,974 Posts
My work kept me away also. The simple fact is there is no balancing the two, one is sacrificed for the other.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Hey all! So how do you guys find quality time for your family along with your work? I'm sometimes out for weeks and I feel really bad for not being there with my family for a majority of the time. Would love to know how do you guys manage it?
---------------------------------------
Retirement :eek:ld-025: :D

:thumb:

·
Administrator
17,872 Posts
I work 6 days a week so my wife can stay home with the kiddos! I am a mechanic and do a lot of side jobs also so I actually get very little time together unless we do a trip somewhere which we try and do at least a weekend a month for sure. The balancing act is hard! I am 100% go all the time. Between the forum,work,tuning,side jobs,2 salt water fish tanks and random other stuff I do helping people out and what not it's hard with family. The love is there it won't matter the time spent as long as it's all for the good of the family as a whole. Cherish the time you do get together that's for sure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts