Hemi Truck Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In his Weekly Address Barack Obama told Congress they shouldn’t go home for the holidays until the payroll tax cut is extended.

Meanwhile… The Obama family announced they will be in Hawaii for 17 days this Christmas.

That’s Leadership.

·
Board of Directors (Jay)
43,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In his Weekly Address Barack Obama told Congress they shouldn’t go home for the holidays until the payroll tax cut is extended.

Meanwhile… The Obama family announced they will be in Hawaii for 17 days this Christmas.

That’s Leadership.

·
Jim-CO Chapter Dictator
2,292 Posts
Let's go to the video!

For freakin' crying out loud! This dufus is going to cause me to stroke out before he leaves for his permanent vacation. Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach - Impeach!!!

·
Premium Member
9,535 Posts
Thats what happens when you get a half breed in power.

BTW, He is not black. Why does everybody say he is black? He is a mulatto?.

According to Merriam Webster, a mulatto is the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person.

·
Registered
40,856 Posts
Do as I say, not as I do...

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Trump hammered BHO's sorry ass today on Hannity's radio program and Trump is supposed to be on Hannity's TV program tonight to continue the hammering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts