Hemi Truck Club banner

581 - 596 of 596 Posts

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #582
Making progress got the ring & pinion installed... Next project is to drop the fuel tank just to do an inspection. and I think I need to lengthen the return fuel line.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #585
Drop the gas tank yesterday to do my inspection on my fuel module mod, And it's a good thing I did. My mod has not fared very well... The thing basically fell apart when I was trying to take it out of the gas tank. Also I noticed a quite a bit of trash in the fuel basket. So I have a new fuel module coming for the diesel which I did not know has both out and in hookups for fuel 3/8 out 5/16 in. I'll just change the pump out should be a much better mod.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Sounds like the way to go.. well done..

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #587
Got the truck back on the ground today, fuel system all updated went for a ride rear end is nice and quiet 3.55 gears. Responds very well cruise around with tow haul button on transmission is very responsive downshifting was sort of surprised.:dance: I will be doing some data logging here in the up and coming days after the rear end is fully broken in. And sending Billy the files to get a final tune. So now I have the two original seats from the truck and a box with brand new black carpeting if anyone is interested get ahold of me.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Nicely done Mark!

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
Well..... Looks like the transmission torque converter is having some kind of issue being stuck in lock up at idle in drive/ reverse and slipping when driving WOT.... currently waiting to hear back from Clint at ATS diesel.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #596
Transmission is out and ready to go back to ATS diesel and the co-pilot is also getting upgraded to go with the new front pump.

581 - 596 of 596 Posts