Hemi Truck Club banner

561 - 580 of 603 Posts

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #561
Hi guys I'm back home!:dance: sore and tired. I am restricted to lifting anything over 10 lbs for the next 6 weeks. I'm all put back together with no extra parts.:dance:

·
Greg
19,958 Posts
Well done.. light duty for 6 weeks...ugh. you could hire a helper to do the lifting while you sit and drink ice tea..... lol

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #569
Thanks guys for all the well wishes! I'm getting better everyday... with the exception having some post nasal drip causing me to sneeze my God does it hurt takes your breath away.

·
Greg
19,958 Posts
Little at a time.. stay positive..

Reactions: bada44

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Look at it this way, you got it out of the way so you can enjoy 2021...cause we all know 2020 is a wash out...... take your time and heal up well.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #572
Finally started working on my truck again I got the SRT bucket seats installed. I modified the factory Mounting points and will finish them up tomorrow by welding everything. I will take some pictures tomorrow of the modification I did.

Attachments

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
Started today too put everything back together after welding. Man-o-man is my welding bad luckily I have a grinder... the welding helmet I bought I cannot see out of so I was basically welding blind cheap Harbor Freight, or my vision is worse than I think. I bought a replacement carpet but after pulling it out of the box and laying it out it was supposed to be a direct fit well it was anything but that so it's going back.

Attachments

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #575
Finished up the interior today got that out of the way next thing on my list is to change out the ring & pinion.... but I think I'm going to take a couple of days for my soreness to go away. this old body just ain't what it used to be.

Attachments

·
Greg
19,958 Posts
The new seats look good! The old seats will make a good upgrade for someone..

Reactions: ric3xrt
561 - 580 of 603 Posts