Greg
19,956 Posts
I hope all goes well for you..

Reactions: bada44

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
Decided to go for a ride in the truck today...:smitten: but for some reason the break light on and flashing I can't understand why. I thought maybe it had something to do with the parking brake I push the brake pedal pulled the handle a couple of times. master cylinder is full of fluid the brakes feel fine... brake light came on after I put the rear tires on...:ermm:

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Did you physically lift the parking brake pedal? Either reach down and pull up or stick your foot under the pedal and push up while releasing the brake.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
I have Wilwood brakes on red and it took me a little to get the ebrake adjusted correctly.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Went to the doctor today to discuss surgery and looks like due to coronavirus I'm going to have to wait 4 to 6 weeks.....:sad:

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Sorry to hear that... I didn't think there was that many cases in Florida to impact you... playing it safe I guess...

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
My wife works at the Mayo Clinic where my surgery would be. And according to her there is 5 cases admitted to the hospital now.... Thankfully she does not work in the hospital.

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Good luck..

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #554
Hi guys I am trying to keep myself busy. I found a set SRT Challenger seats that came out of a 2015 car... But I'm having some difficulty trying to find some way to mount them in the truck. Been looking for some brackets... or maybe a way to modify the existing seat mounting brackets in the truck any ideas thanks.
PS the Challenger seats are 16 inchs wide bottom mounting which is about 2 inch wider than the ram seats.

·
Stu
21,155 Posts
This is the exact reason why I bought the used SRT10 power seats. They bolted and plugged right in with no hassles.

Use the old truck adjustable seat brackets. You'll have to hack them up some. Install flat plate/plates under the Challenger seat and tack weld the truck brackets to the plate once you get them aligned the way you want it in the truck.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #556
This is the exact reason why I bought the used SRT10 power seats. They bolted and plugged right in with no hassles.

Use the old truck adjustable seat brackets. You'll have to hack them up some. Install flat plate/plates under the Challenger seat and tack weld the truck brackets to the plate once you get them aligned the way you want it in the truck.
I agree! If only I could have found a set of SRT-10 seats.... But for what I paid for these you would never have gotten an aftermarket seat to be as comfortable as these... So now I just need to figure out the best way to get them mounted in the truck. I don't care about cutting up the seat bracket or removing it completely.... I know there are a couple of guys out there that have installed charger and Challenger seats just curious to know how they did it.

·
Mark G Senior Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #557
Hey guys update with my situation I am all scheduled for surgery on Tuesday hopefully my nightmare ends and I can get back to normal... I should only be in the hospital for a few days afterwards... And unfortunately there are some risks if something horribly goes wrong it's been nice knowing you all.....:thumb:

·
Greg
19,956 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

541 - 560 of 596 Posts