Hemi Truck Club banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Everyone gets excited when new parts show up. What pistons are those?

·
Greg
20,122 Posts

·
Greg
20,122 Posts

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
The cross hatch pattern is great for oil retension. Good attention to detail. You have a nicely prepared engine. Well done.

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Mark, that is looking really good! With the custom cam it should be a beast. When do you think you will be up and running?

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
I completely understand, starting a new motor is exciting.

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Sweet, good luck..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Mark, that looks good. Well done..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Great news, will you need anything more to be on the road?

·
Greg
20,122 Posts

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Mark, it's a good looking setup. The fitting is that for crank ventilation?

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Trick looking..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
That's serious boost, I've seen blow-off valves to limit pressure that would screw into a fitting like that. Looking forward to see her run..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Congratulations on having it back together and good luck with the startup..very exciting time..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Sounds like you are close to testing. Looking foreward to a datalog showing boost.

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
No good off roading a street truck.... is there a problem with the way it handles?

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Sounds like a good save. Slick road is a no winner with a soupped up pickup.... take her to a open parking lot and let her play...

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Mark hate to see you give up on your project truck, unfortunately you will get little for your time and investment. I sgree with letting it sit untill you are ready to work on it again. Good luck..

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
Come down to my house and I will give you free high HP driving lessons then you have to much tied into this thing to just throw it away. Let it sit for a touch and then get back on the horse! Another thing you can do for daily driving it is disconnect a boost pipe and just run an air filter and let turbo free spin won't hurt a thing way you can drive it issue free and without worry!
Now you are talking! Truck driving is different than cars...

·
Greg
20,122 Posts
If there is something you dont like about the truck, then change it. But, sounds like you made your decision. Good luck, hate to see it go..

1 - 20 of 149 Posts